Sunday, 22 April 2012

We survived!

Well we are still here, a little tired, but extremely excited and ever so thankful to you all for supporting our launch. We did lots of cutting, counting, wrapping and packing and, we have certainly drank lots of this.....


and we may just have had a little celebratory glass of something lovely

Cheers!

Our Pocket Heart 'Make it' project packs have been very popular and we are looking forward to seeing some pictures of what you create.

On Friday we spent a delightful couple of hours, putting together fabrics, ribbons, buttons and trims and there are now 5 different 'Tilda' packs for you to choose from which you can find HERE





and 2 in the stunning Michael Miller French Journal fabrics, which you can find HERE


Yesterday, I had sewing withdrawal symptoms and uncovered my sewing machine.  Amongst some other bits and pieces,  I set to planning and creating our next 'Make it' project.  I chose some of my favourite Red, White and Blue fabrics....you know how much I love those, grabbed some felt,buttons and this gorgeous gingham bias binding


and before long, I had made this, some lovely bunting, perfect for this summers patriotic celebrations


We'll be back later this week, with the full tutorial.

Other jobs for this week will include sorting through Penny's button box and adding more Vintage buttons to the shop


Have a great weekend (whats left of it!) and happy sewing and crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's all happening over here! It's coffee that gets me through the day. I love the look of your bunting with the stars on.
    Many thanks for your visit to my blog and for the lovely comments. I am so delighted that you are following me, thank you. Have a great week, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, your blog is lovely and it is a pleasure to visit. Have a good week too! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment, we really do appreciate it! If you have any questions, please do ask away and we'll do our very best to answer them.